Monday, July 19, 2010

Review: "The Great Gatsby" PC


Well Kansas City, it's official. A new generation of computer seek-and-finds has arrived. Launched by I-play earlier this month, The Classic Adventure series is a new line of games that attempts to take players farther into the literary world than ever before. A combination of leading technology and the "Great American Novel", the Classic Adventure line puts a fresh spin on a timeless concept.

Over this past weekend, I had the liberty of trying out the first title in this series, The Great Gatsby, for myself. I must say, I was impressed.

I vaguely remember reading this novel back in high school. Well, I remember reading the cliff notes version any way. Perhaps if the Classic Adventure series had been around back then, I would have been more inclined to actually read the book, which brings me to my first observation about GG...

...Read more of this review at my official page on Examiner.com.

No comments: